Cart

Your cart is currently empty.

Showing 1 - 7 of 7 result

Show per page

Search

$35.00

“An overactive ego is a tyrant.” – Michael Pollan

Key Features:

  • 30/1, 4.2 Oz. Premium Weight Fabric
  • 50% Polyester/ 38% Cotton/ 12% Rayon- Varies by Color
  • 50% Polyester/ 25% Cotton/ 25% Rayon- Varies by Color
  • Super Soft Combed Ring-Spun Cotton
  • 142 gm/m2
  • Taped Shoulder to Shoulder
  • Two Needle Sleeve and Bottom Hem
  • DIRT TO SHIRT, MADE IN USA!!

$29.99
  • Medium profile six panel structured cap

  • Blended wool acrylic fabric with trucker mesh

  • "Easy Shade" green flat cotton twill undervisor

  • Contrasting stitching on visor & front panels

  • Adjustable plastic snap tab closure

$18.00

“YOU KNOW YOU LIVE IN PHOENIX WHEN THE COLD-WATER FAUCET IS HOTTER THAN THE HOT." - WATER FAUCET

Key Features:  

  • 18/1, 6.1 Oz. High Quality Heavyweight Fabric
  • 100% Pre-Shrunk Cotton*
  • * Dark Ash material is 90% Cotton/ 10% Polyester
  • Open-End Yarn
  • Full Cut Specs
  • Taped Shoulder to Shoulder
  • Two Needle Sleeve and Bottom Hem
  • DIRT TO SHIRT, MADE IN USA!!

      $35.00

      “I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.” - Thomas A. Edison

      Key Features:

      • 30/1, 4.2 Oz. Premium Weight Fabric
      • 50% Polyester/ 38% Cotton/ 12% Rayon- Varies by Color
      • 50% Polyester/ 25% Cotton/ 25% Rayon- Varies by Color
      • Super Soft Combed Ring-Spun Cotton
      • 142 gm/m2
      • Taped Shoulder to Shoulder
      • Two Needle Sleeve and Bottom Hem
      • DIRT TO SHIRT, MADE IN USA!!

      $35.00

      “Pain is weakness leaving the body.” - USMC

      Key Features:

      • 30/1, 4.2 Oz. Premium Weight Fabric
      • 50% Polyester/ 38% Cotton/ 12% Rayon- Varies by Color
      • 50% Polyester/ 25% Cotton/ 25% Rayon- Varies by Color
      • Super Soft Combed Ring-Spun Cotton
      • 142 gm/m2
      • Taped Shoulder to Shoulder
      • Two Needle Sleeve and Bottom Hem
      • DIRT TO SHIRT, MADE IN USA!!

      $35.00

      "At the risk of descending to unscientific generalizations, 90 percent of Texans give the other 10 percent a bad name." - Doc Holliday

      Key Features:

      • 30/1, 4.2 Oz. Premium Weight Fabric
      • 50% Polyester/ 38% Cotton/ 12% Rayon- Varies by Color
      • 50% Polyester/ 25% Cotton/ 25% Rayon- Varies by Color
      • Super Soft Combed Ring-Spun Cotton
      • 142 gm/m2
      • Taped Shoulder to Shoulder
      • Two Needle Sleeve and Bottom Hem
      • DIRT TO SHIRT, MADE IN USA!!

      $18.00

      “Bigfoot was interviewed on The Patty Winters Show this morning and to my shock I found him surprisingly articulate and charming.”
      ― Bret Easton Ellis, American Psycho

      Key Features:

      • 18/1, 6.1 Oz. High Quality Heavyweight Fabric
      • 100% Pre-Shrunk Cotton*
      • * Dark Ash material is 90% Cotton/ 10% Polyester
      • Open-End Yarn
      • Full Cut Specs
      • Taped Shoulder to Shoulder
      • Two Needle Sleeve and Bottom Hem
      • DIRT TO SHIRT, MADE IN USA!!

      translation missing: en.general.search.loading